Mosaic Consulting is growing! We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
Eighteen years ago, Mosaic Consulting was formed with the objective of being different. Serving corporate legal and compliance departments, we build lasting relationships by instilling trust. We understand that our client companies are made up of people who count on us to guide them and to get results. Continuing to build our team and expand into new markets, we’re looking for highly motivated people eager to learn and to grow.
As a member of the Mosaic Consulting team, the Business Analyst will work closely with project managers and their teammates to help manage and co-ordinate the delivery of consulting services. Our goal is to focus on all aspects of delivery, process improvement and innovation, providing clients with exceptional service throughout the duration of their projects.
- Understand the use and functionality of various legal software platforms.
- Support Project Managers by gathering, analyzing and presenting data in a logical and efficient manner.
- Draft project documents such as project plans, schedules, and milestone and action tracking.
- Communicate and interact with corporate executives, attorneys, business development personnel, finance & accounting teams and IT resources.
- Understand and anticipate client requirements.
- Assist in the production of high quality client deliverables.
- Support various internal project management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Operations, Finance or Business is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a legal department, law firm, and/or corporate finance in the capacity of a paralegal or a law firm administrator.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, and especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think and react quickly.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer service.
- Takes initiative and is proactive instead of merely responding to requests.
- Superior attention to detail and pride in high quality deliverables.
- Ability to create strong, successful working relationships with clients and staff.
- Strong team player with the ability to listen to others’ opinions and work within a group as well as the ability to work independently.
- Can propose creative, workable solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate points of view clearly and succinctly.
- Be organized and able to manage time well while working on multiple, concurrent projects prioritizing as necessary.
- Partially funded medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible combination of home/office (Marietta, GA) work schedule available