Mosaic Consulting is growing! We’re seeking a Junior Programmer to join our technical team.
Eighteen years ago, Mosaic Consulting was formed with the objective of being different. Serving corporate legal and compliance departments as well as law firms, we build lasting relationships by instilling trust. Above all, we understand that our clients are made up of people who count on us to guide them and to get results. For this reason, we’re hiring highly motivated people eager to learn and grow as we build our team and expand into new markets. We currently need a Junior Programmer to join our team.
Our mission is to deliver significant cost savings, optimal performance and superior knowledge management. Equally important, we accomplish this through high-integrity relationships between our professional team of experts and clients.
As a Junior Programmer with Mosaic, you will be part of a technical team providing various levels of implementation and configuration assistance, application training and problem solving. Additionally, in this role, you will provide client support and assistance in using various software tools. Accordingly, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with business analysts and our clients to understand their business needs in addition to using your technical skills. Consequently, this position will provide you with growth opportunities in both functional knowledge (legal and compliance) and technical skills (see skills, languages below).
- Design, build, test, implement, and configure custom solutions such as user interfaces, systems integration, reports, and data solutions.
- Actively participate in completing tasks to reach milestones
- Troubleshoot interface-related issues with third-party vendors and clients.
- Consult with clients, development and infrastructure teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc., or other equivalent field or work experience
- Experience with:
- XML family – XSLT, XPATH, XSD
- Understand the concept of Databases, SQL and related batch processes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate directly with the Business analysts
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Partially funded medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible combination of home/office (Marietta, GA) work schedule available