Mosaic Consulting is growing! We’re seeking a Legal eBilling Administrator to join our team.
With over 75 years of combined experience in legal operations and technology, Mosaic Consulting provides expert consulting services to the corporate legal community as well as law firms. Mosaic’s team is expert in legal billing; workflow process analysis and design; matter management; business intelligence; knowledge management; technical services; training programs; and outsourced administrative services.
Mosaic is seeking a Legal eBilling Administrator to join our Support Team. The ideal candidate is customer service-focused, detail-oriented and can quickly learn new software applications. In this role, you will be encouraged to think outside of the box and to look for opportunities to assist our clients with administrative needs relating to legal technologies.
- Understand various legal software platforms from a billing perspective.
- Work with various legal department and law firm employees.
- Train and assist outside counsel on client processes.
- Provide exceptional support as primary billing contact for outside counsel.
- Perform first-line review of invoices to ensure compliance to billing guidelines.
- Proactively seek ways to help clients improve processes to maximize productivity, workflow, and efficiency.
- Provide project support, reporting and analysis as requested.
- Prior experience in legal administration.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism; exceptional client services and interpersonal skills
- Handle sensitive/confidential information with appropriate care.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Complete projects on-time with great attention to detail.
- Display eagerness to learn new things and apply knowledge to improve/simplify processes.
- Gain institutional knowledge relating to multiple industries.
- Complete assignments successfully with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize tasks well, work efficiently.
- Take ownership of issues once aware of them – go the extra step to proactively seek out answers to problems that may fall outside the employee’s area of expertise.
- Seek and identify ways to improve/enhance processes and identify efficiencies.
- Show flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Partially funded medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible combination of home/office (Marietta, GA) work schedule available